Minimax Satellite Kit with 75cm dish on triangular stand.
The kit includes:
- 75cm mini max portable dish
- 10.7 GHz engraved LNB
- 15m/6m/1.5m coax cable
- Sat Finder SF 3239
- Liquid filled compass
- Instruction manual
- Padded bag
- Pegs for the dish
- 12V/240V Satking 800EA Decoder Box
Our most popular dish has now been improved even further.
The MiniMax 75 offers Australia wide satellite reception when connected to a VAST or Pay TV decoder. Improvements include:
- Zinc coated satellite dish offering better corrosion protection as well as increasing the thickness which has resulted in a more robust dish reflector
- Stainless steel bolts and nuts now replace the original zinc coated hardware.
- MUCH better powder coating finish that looks great (better than the drab gray).
- Elevation bar on the rear is now tubular and moves much more freely without friction.
- We’ve eliminated the locking clip and replaced it with a locking pin which is a much better idea.
- Our padded bags now feature heavier duty zips and even more padding.
Even if you already have a dish system, you’d have to agree that this type of dish is very compact . Measures 75cm (elliptical) and weighs a mere 4kg. Includes padded bag and 10.700 LNB (device on the end of the dish). We’ve also cabled the dish so you can connect your satellite finder at the rear.
VAST FREE TO AIR TV FOR TRAVELLERS
Travellers can now enjoy a greater range of satellite TV channels available through the new VAST system.
The Mini Max Portable VAST kit is supplied with a 75cm dish. The 75cm dish will give you good all round coverage Australia wide.
There is a simple procedure in place for travellers to register the smartcard for temporary access (6 months at a time) online and with no ongoing fees.
The card can be reactivated an infinite number of times so you'll have permanent access if needed.
The Mini Max VAST kit comes with full instructions on complete set-up and how to go about activating your card.
For travellers that previously purchased the Optus system (this will be phased out at the end of 2013) you can now upgrade your system simply by purchasing the new VAST decoder and card. The current decoder will not accept the VAST smartcard - you need the VAST decoder. Activation registration and further information is available at www.mysattv.com.au.